Food and Friendship...Heaven!

This blog has been a thought way in the back of my mind for a while now. An intertwining of cooking and writing--all the while keeping in touch with my girlfriends around the country. I still enjoy cooking from countless recipes collected over the years, from dear friends. Every time I make a recipe from a friend I always think about that friend or where we lived, and of course the kitchen I cooked it in--great memories. My life has been so blessed--sharing delicious food and drink with great friends along the way--what more can one be thankful for? I want to share my love for good food and friendship through this website. Please feel free to join in the fun--how you ask? Become an author on the blog (please), email a recipe to me, and then I'll post it or just try some of the recipes and please, please post your comments about them. Let's begin this journey of experiencing new techniques, delicious food and fabulous friendship! Bon Appetite!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts