J and W's Favorite Snacks

These are my kids favorite snacks and I am so proud of how healthy they are!!!  Thought I'd share them since I know how hard it is to find yummy, healthy things our kids will enjoy.


yogurt parfait topped with fresh fruit, granola and honey

















I use the prebiotic yogurt from Wegmans (their brand) in comes in several flavors but our favorite is vanilla or raspberry.  Top it with a crushed up granola bar (usually a Nature's Valley honey and oat) and then cut up grapes, blueberries or strawberries and a little honey to top it off.


Laughing Cow, Triscuits and apples


















Nutella on top of a Coco Pop  (rice cake)















Wegman's has a Coco Pop machine so I always buy them, but a rice cake would be a good substitute.
J likes her in the freezer for a bit to harden the Nutella.

Enjoy!!!

Comments

Popular Posts