Everyday Burritos

I've been making these burritos like crazy...why? Because, they are so yummy, SIMPLE and good for you. I didn't know what to make one night and it was almost 6 p.m. so I looked through the fridge and threw together what I had and it was surprisingly wonderful!! The great part is you can use whatever you have on hand. This is what ours had:

1 Can Organic Black Beans (drained and rinsed)
3 Cups of Fresh Spinach
6-8 Mini Sweet Peppers

Mix together over medium heat until peppers are tender. Meanwhile, get your tortilla ready we used the yummy soft whole wheat tortillas from Whole Foods. Sprinkle a little bit of Mozza cheese or whatever you have lying around and cilantro. Instead of using sour cream or mayo I spread a little guacamole on the tortilla just before rolling up. Oh and a little pinch of salt. I've been eating them for lunch too and just put whatever I have rolled up cooked or not... Hope you enjoy!!

Comments

Popular Posts