Grecian Pork Tendorloin

I'm making this delicious dish today so I thought I'd post it.


1 3 lb pork tenderloin
1 c lime juice
3/4 c olive oil
6 T. oregano flakes
3-4 T. garlic, minced
1 1/2 tsp. kosher salt

Combine lime juice, olive oil, garlic, oregano flakes and salt in a zip lock bag add tenderloin and let marinate 2-5 hours or overnight. Heat grill to medium heat and spray with non-stick spray. Place tenderloin on top rack and cook 30 minutes turning once at 15 minutes. Let meat sit on a platter for 5 minutes to let juices surround then slice and serve over salad greens. Oven method: Broil tenderloin for 30 minutes in a roasting pan and turn over once at 15 minutes. Top salad with a vinaigrette and feta cheese.


Vinaigrette:
1/4 c balsamic vinegar
2 T. finely chopped shallots
1 clove garlic, minced
1 T. Dijon-style mustard
1/2 c extra-virgin olive oil
1 T. finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
1/4 tsp thyme, dried
1/4 tsp. kosher salt
dash ground black pepper

Combine above ingredients and whisk until blended. Use immediately and will keep in refrigerator for three days.

Comments

  1. Hey Jodie! I'm glad to hear from you! I love this blog idea! I'll be adding it to my blog roll soon. You know I'm not the keenest in the kitchen, so this will be a great help! I STILL often crave your pulled pork sandwiches... MMM!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts