Yogurt Granola Parfait

When we were stationed at Barksdale AFB in Shreveport, LA I found the most delectable treat and I often crave it, but have never been able to find anything that comes close to it. Counter Culture, a sandwich and frozen yogurt shop, makes a treat called the Humphrey. It's plain frozen yogurt, fresh fruit, honey and granola. It's sweet, crunchy and tangy. Below is a version of it, minus the frozen yogurt. Once I have the ice cream maker attachment for my Kitchen Aid mixer and then I'll be able to make plain frozen yogurt. Mother's Day is tomorrow...hint, hint.

Yogurt Granola Parfait

1 serving nonfat plain yogurt
honey to taste drizzled on the yogurt (a little or a lot)
fresh fruit (I used strawberries, blueberries and grapes)
homemade granola (see recipe from May 7th)

Delicious healthy treat. My kids love it.

Comments

Popular Posts